Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The delay will be worth it

Good morning!  Today is normally our release day and challenge day, but.... we're delayed.  August was SO crazy for me. I had 2 short mini trips out of town during August still in Texas, and then getting 2 kids ready for school, and to top it all off I was really sick for about 10 days in the middle of all that.  It put me behind in drawing anything.  But I am finishing up some products that will be released on September 5th.
And to make it worth the wait, I will have a SALE on everything in the store for a few days after release!
So I hope you have a safe Labor Day weekend and we'll see you on the 5th with all our new products and a next challenge too!
Thanks so much for all your sweet comments you leave me in your orders and randomly by email, they just make my day!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks Laurie,looking forward to the challenge and seeing the new goodies! Glad you're feeling better.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hope your back to your old self again. Yes, this time of year can be really crazy. Can't wait to see what you have created and I am more than sure that it will be well worth the wait. Hugs.